- CPU manufacturer AMD
- CPU speed 4.7, 3.8 GHz
- Platform Windows
- Secondary cache 4 MB
- CPU socket Socket AM4
AMD Ryzen 7-5800X 3.8GHz(4.7 GHz) 8/16 32MB AM4
- 【Boost Clock / Memory Speed】Up to 4.7GHz Max Boost Clock, 8 CPU Cores, Up to 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, 36 MB GameCache for game performance
- 【Without Cooler】Cooler not included, high-performance cooler recommended.
- 【The High Performance “Zen 3” Architecture】Debuting in AMD Ryzen 5000 Series desktop processors, the “Zen 3” architecture is a ground-up redesign of the legendary “Zen” family. Equipped with end-to-end design enhancements, “Zen 3” embodies AMD’s relentless focus on single-core performance, energy efficiency, and reduced latencies. It’s at the core of the best gaming processors in the world.
- 【AMD StoreMI Technology】 It’s a powerful tool for PC enthusiasts that want to improve load times, boot times, file management, or system responsiveness. Now, a StoreMI configuration simply mirrors your most-used files to an SSD of your choosing, leaving the original copy intact. The software seamlessly redirects Windows and your applications to use the faster mirrored copy. Removing or disabling the SSD cache leaves all of your files on the hard drive, right where they started.
- 【Master Utility】AMD Ryzen Master Advanced View provides for up to four profiles to store custom user-defined configurations for both the Ryzen CPU, integrated Radeon graphics and DDR4 memory. You can adjust performance parameters for the active cores, integrated graphics frequency and adjust memory timings. You can optimize for general performance or fine tune the settings for your favorite applications.